Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sneak Peek - A Fabulous Wedding & European Vacation Photographs

It has been a while since I have had a chance to post anything and for good reason. I was fortunate enough to take two weeks off and travel through Italy and Croatia, of course my camera was around my neck just about the entire trip. I am sorting through all of my images and hope to have a gallery of photographs on my website in the next couple weeks. Meanwhile, here is a preview of one of the images from Sorrento, Italy.

cheryl-ungar-italy-photograph


Then just 2 days after I returned I had an opportunity to photograph this fabulous small wedding for Sue and Mark in Beaver Creek. I can't wait to finish editing their wedding and post some images on my website and blog. Here is a sneak peek from this amazing, intimate wedding.

cheryl-ungar-beaver-creek-wedding-photographer

Please stay tuned, more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment